SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Our Arm Sleeves are ideal when wearing a short sleeve t-shirt or short sleeve polo to protect your arms and hands from harmful UV rays. Made from organic cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected in the heat.
* Accredited with a UPF50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen all day long.
* Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
* Super lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry.
* Cooling effect on the skin.
* Suitable for sensitive skin types.
* Designed, tested and rated UPF50+ in Australia.
* 55% organic cotton, 40% bamboo viscose, 5% elastane.
* Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides, and pesticides.
* Tested for pilling, no shrinkage and excellent color retention wash after wash.
* True to size.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted. Made from organic cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilizers. It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity. The fabric has been tested and rated for anti-pill, it doesn't shrink and it keeps its color wash after wash.
Machine wash. Hang to dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.
Solbari UPF 50+ Sun Protection Arm Sleeves Sensitive Collection With Thumbholes UV Protection Sun Protective